Saturday, January 21, 2012

NZ Paper Chase Blog Challenges

Welcome to my very first blog entry for my crafting blog.  This blog is still a work in progress so I appreciate your patience.

The scrapbooking magazine in NZ "NZ Paper Chase" was launched around Easter (well, that's when I got a copy of it) last year.  I was blown away by the amazing content and felt rather inspired by it all.  I had to wait until I got back home before I could do anything but at least I had a pile of fantastic holiday snaps to work with.

I really like supporting the NZ scrapbooking industry where I can and with the wonders of technology these days it doesn't really matter where you are in the world. 

On their blog they have a fantastic monthly challenge.  The first one was in July (of which I wasn't able to do) but joined in the fun for August.  And have been contributing to the challenge every month since.  I really enjoy the challenges and I do enjoy "chatting" to the ladies on the Facebook page. 

The following are my submission's for the monthly challenges:

August 2011 (this was even published in NZ Paper Chase Magazine)


September 2011

October 2011

November 2011

December 2011

My January 2012  has been completed and sent away.  So you'll just have to wait until all is revealed on the NZ Paper Chase blog before I can show you.

There's still time if you would like to give the Janaury challenge a go.  This one got me thinking and I was so pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment