Monday, March 12, 2012

While we were waiting

Challenge Me Happy's challenge number 18 was to use masking.  This is not something that I often do but thought it would be abit of fun to play with.  I've got heart masks that Heidi Swapp did and they do get used - just not very frequently.  So I used Silver Spun Tattered Angels Glimmermist to bring the heart out and I also traced a smaller heart mask for my journalling to match my daughter's heart on her sweatshirt.  Everything else came from a Studio Calico kit.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this! I love the subtle masking. I really love the cursive font of the title, too! Thanks for playing with us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! What a great photo, layout and the masking is perfect!! Thanks for playing with us at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete