Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Well, Bling Bling

I'm settling back into my scrapbooking routine and I have to say it's good to be able to work on it during the day with natural light rather than in the evening....

The challenge for the Southern Girls Challenge this time was to incorporate bling.  And having two girls I do tend to have....a bit of bling!!!


This photo of my mum and girls is a great one.  I used a Studio Calico kit and just love how the colours of it worked so well with the colours in the photo.  I've also used stickles for more shine and sparkle.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Fiona, this is a lovely picture and the layout really shows it off beautifully. I like the butterflies and bling.

    Thanks for sharing this lovely project with our Bling challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Fiona. Gorgeous use of the bling :)

    ReplyDelete