Thursday, February 9, 2012

An Angel and the Innkeeper

This photo has to be one of my favourites.  It is of my daughter with one of her special mates, Cameron, waiting for their school Christmas nativity play to begin.  The photo is actually from a group photo that had their whole class in it but I loved the expression on their faces - they both look so proud and chuffed to be there.  And amazingly enough they were both looking at the camera at the same time - that has to be a bonus!!  I used Instagram to capture just the two of them.  And love how the photo turned out!

When I saw this week's Studio Calico Sunday Sketch I immediately thought of this photo and knew that it would be perfect for it.  I pulled out my Country Fair kit and paired it up with items from other SC kits and found the perfect combo for it.  I love how the browns and gold really make the two little people stand out. 


It came together just as I'd hoped and I love how it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment