Sunday, February 5, 2012

What 1 wears out!

Challenge Me Happy has their new Challenge #16 up.  I was wondering what they would come up and they didn't disappoint.  It was a recipe challenge.  These are just so much fun and can be challenging too as you can only work with what the recipe states.  In this case the ingredients to use were :
1 photo
2 different cardstocks
3 journaling spots/tags/etc
4 words in the title
5 patterned papers
6 butterflies

Mist/ink/paint and border punches are freebies!

When I saw that I was able to use butterflies and 6 of them I knew where to go.  One of the kits from Studio Calico had a supply of fantastic butterflies (which I hadn't used up) and I had a little paper left - so that is where I went.


The 2 cardstocks I used were my staples - Kraft as my base and vanilla to matt the photo.  I also used the white to make the number 1 stand out as wanted to include it in my title. The papers used are all American Craft Pebbles.  I had a strip of pink that I used to fold over to give the tag abit of something extra.  I would normally have used ribbon for this but paper works just as good.  And of course used my stickles to give the butterflies are bit of shine.

Thanks for another great challenge

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your design, and the photo is so cute. I love the journaling spots! Thanks for playing along with us at CMH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how sweet!! Love your mix of papers and the little bit of glitz on the butterflies!! Thanks for joining us to play at Challenge Me Happy!!

    ReplyDelete